- 18 jumbo pasta shells (about 6 ounces - or 170g)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 ounces fresh chorizo, crumbled
- 1 15 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon
This is an exercise to help get the infamous thigh gap.
guys if you want a thigh gap
It helps your butt muscles too, it tones it all
How many reps should I do a day?
For a beginner, I might say 2 sets of 30 reps… this one really burns, so you have to have strong legs/butt muscles for it.
all day workout
sculpt a beautiful back
- 8 fajita size(6”) flour tortillas
- 16 oz can pinto beans, drained (I prefer Bush’s)
- 1/2 cup sweet crisp canned corn
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (I like to use Hunt’s Fire Roasted)
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, deveined and minced
- 1 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 lime, juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small California avocado, cubed
- Place tortillas in cupcake pans. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350°F until crispy. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, mix beans, corn,tomatoes, onion, pepper, cilantro, and lime juice in a large bowl and season to taste. Drizzle olive oil over top. Gently fold in avocados.
- Spoon the bean salsa into the tortilla cups when ready to serve.
I love this! A great guide I will certainly be using :)
do your parents know your trying to loose weight?
yes, my mom pushes me alot to loose weight because she wants me to get into the air force as fast as possible so i can start my life and i have to admit i havent been trying as hard as i should be. my dad has me on his gym membership which helps alot and i go woth his sometimes but its up to me to buckle down and get fit for my future
do you bindge? why?
i have a really hard time with bindging because its so easy. i have a HUGE sweet tooth and its hard to just say no because without even a thought im eatting cookie or picking at something i shouldnt be. i have a really hard time with this and i just wish it would stop